A Fresh Start!

Hello friends and readers! How time has flown.

Life has continued in all it's ups and downs since my last excursions into blogging. Our family is now six! Fostering is now a distant memory, and our own children are growing quickly. Having four girls ages 5-10 is sometimes a challenge, but mostly a lot of fun! We live a simple, hearty life, homeschooling and being entrepreneurs.

I am now an ESL teacher with VIPKID, and am finding much joy and fulfillment in teaching children in China (from home, thanks to the internet)! It is making me a better mom and teacher to our own children here too. 


Boo is 10 this November, and she has started her own blog as well, which I'm trying to encourage her to use as a regular creative outlet. Once she gets in the habit of posting regularly, I hope to link to her from my blog. She is such a funny girl! Cutes is nearly 9, and still loves sneaking snacks. ;)

DJ is 7, and is working hard at earning the title of "the good child". She is a real people-pleaser! Pacy is 5 (going on 12...lol) and she is a little firecracker. I really need to take more photos, so that I can remember these crazy, fun, wonderful days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit Of My Labour

"I Believe I Can Fly"

By Request