A Bloggerific Time

Well folks, it's Christmas Day. Actually, night. And here I am in fine Christmas spirit, exorcising my humbugs on Blogger. I should be catching up on mountains of paperwork, which, actually, I have been doing to a certain extent already, but it's just so hard to concentrate on work with a belly full of treats, a house full of opened presents, and a brain full of notes to self (tinged with a smidgen of hormones).

It may not be New Year's Eve yet, but I feel like summing up the year, or at least the month, in review. December has been... interesting. Other possible adjectives include strange, perplexing, frustrating, promising, sickly, busy, predictable, difficult, exciting, and full of change. I have a hard time keeping up with my own life. At least I'm not puking every day, which is more than can be said for the first few weeks of December. At best, my girlies are the highlight of my life, particularly when they're not driving me up the wall. And Thank You God for my husband. We don't always see eye to eye, mostly because there are kids in the way, but when occasionally we get to take a deep breath together and be alone, I'm reminded that love covers a multitude of sins and two are better than one because they have a better return for their work. (Please don't ask me to cite those bible references right now.) Another brief point of interest has been our ongoing discussion of adding a fourth minor and how this might impact our family harmony.

2010 should be exciting. Stay tuned for more details. But don't hold your breath. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By Request

The Fruit Of My Labour

"I Believe I Can Fly"