Tooth Fairy, Tooth Fairy, Where Have Your Been?

My sweet little toddler has been not-so-sweet for the past half a week or so. In fact, although I love her dearly, she's been downright terrible. (Can you see where this is going?) Yesterday Daddy looked in her mouth as she was opening wide for a bite of dinner, and said "Well, that molar's finally showing!"

Oh, that explains a lot. Like the fact that she bit me today, which she never does. And her waking up in the night crying frequently - she who normally sleeps like a rock for 12 or more hours every night. So now Mommy has a new best friend: Hyland's Teething Tablets. Previously I tried dissolving them in water as directed, only to have her spit it out. I even tried putting them in ice cream - that's the only time I've known her to refuse ice cream, wouldn't you know. It's like mind games for mommies.

I finally came up with the most unusual solution. Put the tablets in her pudgy little hand. Oooh, a toy? Yummy! With no effort, she pops them in her mouth, where they instantly dissolve. Now why didn't I think of that before? I sure hope this works as well for my baby the next time she's badly teething.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit Of My Labour

"I Believe I Can Fly"

By Request