Recipes: 10 Second Coconut Custard Pie

I don't know where it came from originally, but my mom has had this recipe since I was a little girl. I rediscovered it recently and now I always try to keep these ingredients on hand in case of emergencies.

10 Second Coconut Custard Pie

2 c. milk
1 c. sugar
4 eggs
1/2 c. all purpose flour
6 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. grated coconut

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 10" pie plate and set aside. Put first 7 ingredients in a blender, and cover. Blend on medium-high speed for 10 seconds. Add coconut, blend for 2 more seconds. Pour contents of blender into pie plate and bake at 350° for 50-55 mins until a knife comes out clean when inserted in centre. Let cool before serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit Of My Labour

"I Believe I Can Fly"

By Request