A Bit Of Musical Nostalgia

Joel Wright is a talented, if somewhat retiring, songwriter from the suburbs of southern Ontario, but his music sounds like it was born in open fields near a quiet stream, in some other more peaceful time. It carries the weight of great hopes and dreams longing for expression, the whimsy of Once upon a time, and echoes of lighthearted laughter with good friends. I had the privilege of hearing a compilation of his songs lately, and it made me nostalgic. It also made me want to hear more.

Joel is now on Reverbnation.com and if you haven't heard of him or heard his music yet, go have a listen. It will soothe your soul.

Comments

  1. Thanks for droppping me a comment. It's nice to "meet" you. Haha I don't know if it is good or bad that you checked out my blog because of comments on "To Love, Honour and Vacuum".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a name at the bottom of your comment if using the no-login option - I like to know who I'm addressing! Thanks. :)

Popular posts from this blog

By Request

The Fruit Of My Labour

"I Believe I Can Fly"